Definition of Moselle
(Entry 1 of 2)
: a white wine from the Moselle valley
Definition of Moselle (Entry 2 of 2)
river about 340 miles (545 kilometers) long in eastern France and western Germany flowing from the Vosges Mountains into the Rhine River at Koblenz
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/22/19
- Is 'Positively' Positively Legal?
- The True Story of 'Realize' and 'Realise'
- Out to Sea with 'Wave' and 'Waive'
Ask the Editors
- Name that Food Quiz Take the quiz
- Pass the Little Ribbons: A Pasta Word Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game