Definition of Gaza
Note: Along with the Gaza Strip (the surrounding coastal district, which adjoins the Sinai Peninsula) , the city of Gaza was administered by Egypt from 1949 to 1967 and then by Israel until 2005, when it came under the control of the Palestinian Authority. The population of the whole district is about 1,400,000.
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
- A Guide to Using Colons
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?