Definition of Columbus
(Entry 1 of 2)
Definition of Columbus (Entry 2 of 2)
Note: Columbus served as temporary capital of Mississippi in 1863 when Jackson was occupied by Union troops.
Note: Columbus is the state capital of Ohio.
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 10/18/19
- Noah Webster's Spelling Wins and Fails
- The Disputed Origins of the 'Egg Cream'
- At the Root of ‘Cubicle’
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game