Au·gus·tana Lutheran | \ ˈȯgəˌstanə-\
Definition of Augustana Lutheran
: a member of the Augustana Evangelical Lutheran Church organized chiefly by Swedish immigrants in the midwestern U.S. in 1860
Keep scrolling for more
showing great care, attention, and effort
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Namesakes Word Quiz Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game