variants: or less commonly Angelino
plural Angelenos also Angelinos
Definition of Angeleno
: a native or resident of Los Angeles, California To an Easterner, the central visual expression of Los Angeles may be the beaches, or the bungalow sprawl, or Hollywood, or smog; to an Angeleno, the dominant visual experience is the freeway.— John Herbers
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
- The Haiku That Can Pay You Contest Winners
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?