Slang Rules!: A Practical Guide for English Learners
By Orin Hargraves
A learner's guide to American English slang and its usage when speaking and writing in informal contexts.
- Invaluable assistance in identifying slang and how Americans use it
- Explains which rules of grammar change (and are sometimes ignored)
- Shows which words and phrases may be considered inappropriate or offensive
- Guidance on common ways American pronunciation changes when slang is used
- Format: Trade paperback
- Size: 192 pages; 7 3/4" x 10"
- ISBN: 978-0-87779-682-4
To order this product, select a store and click: