Merriam-Webster's Arabic-English Dictionary
New title joining Merriam-Webster's best-selling line of bilingual, bidirectional dictionaries.
- Current Arabic words and phrases as they are spoken in the Arabic world and up-to-date English vocabulary and spellings that reflect American English
- More than 43,000 entry words and phrases and more than 22,000 translations
- IPA pronunciations and abundant usage examples
- Special sections include English Irregular Verbs, English pronunciation symbols, and the Arabic alphabet
- Great for language learners, teachers, travelers, and translators
- Developed in cooperation with Collins; © HarperCollins Publishers Ltd 2010
- Format: Mass-market Paperback
- Size: 448 pages; 4 3/16" x 6 7/8"
- ISBN: 978-0-87779-860-6
To order this product, select a store and click: