The Official SCRABBLE® Players Dictionary, Fifth Edition
The book that millions of SCRABBLE players consider the only necessary resource.
- More than 100,000 playable two- to eight-letter words including more than 5,000 newly added entries
- Updated to include new vocabulary such as fracking, hashtag, and selfie
- Includes variant spellings with expanded coverage of Canadian and British words
- Main entries include a brief definition, a part-of-speech label, and inflected forms for fast, easy word validation
- Endorsed by the North American SCRABBLE Players Association for recreational and school use
Format: Jacketed hardcover
Size: 768 pages; 6 3/4" x 9 1/2"