Examples of WONDERFUL
- The rooms were filled with wonderful works of art.
- It was a wonderful party.
- You did a wonderful job.
- She came home with wonderful news.
- It's wonderful to finally meet you.
First Known Use of WONDERFUL
before 12th century
Related to WONDERFUL
- amazing, astonishing, astounding, awesome, awful, eye-opening, fabulous, miraculous, portentous, prodigious, staggering, stunning, stupendous, sublime, surprising, marvelous, wondrous
- atrocious, awful, execrable, lousy, pathetic, poor, rotten, terrible, vile, wretched
Learn More About WONDERFUL
Seen & Heard
What made you want to look up wonderful? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).