: not bounded by exceptions : undefined <the unlimited and unconditional surrender of the enemy — Sir Winston Churchill>
— un·lim·it·ed·ly adverb
Examples of UNLIMITED
- Membership gives you unlimited access to the facilities.
- This ticket is good for unlimited travel on all trains.
- This plan allows you to make an unlimited number of phone calls to anywhere in the U.S.
- Her funds seem to be unlimited.
First Known Use of UNLIMITED
Related to UNLIMITED
- bottomless, boundless, endless, fathomless, horizonless, illimitable, immeasurable, immensurable, indefinite, limitless, measureless, unbounded, unfathomable, infinite
- bounded, circumscribed, confined, definite, finite, limited, restricted
Learn More About UNLIMITED
Seen & Heard
What made you want to look up unlimited? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).