Examples of UNIMAGINABLE
- the unimaginable horrors of war
- a disaster of almost unimaginable proportions
- This technology would have been unimaginable five years ago.
First Known Use of UNIMAGINABLE
Related to UNIMAGINABLE
- fantastic (also fantastical), implausible, inconceivable, incredulous, unbelievable, uncompelling, unconceivable, unconvincing, incredible, unthinkable
- believable, cogitable, conceivable, convincing, credible, creditable, imaginable, plausible, supposable, thinkable
Learn More About UNIMAGINABLE
Seen & Heard
What made you want to look up unimaginable? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).