roll–over arm


Definition of ROLL-OVER ARM

:  a fully upholstered chair or sofa arm curving outward from the seat

First Known Use of ROLL-OVER ARM

circa 1925


Next Word in the Dictionary: roll–over plowPrevious Word in the Dictionary: roll overAll Words Near: roll-over arm
May 22, 2015
nepotism Hear it
favoritism based on kinship
Take a 3-minute break and test your skills!
How to use a word that (literally) drives some people nuts.
Test your vocab with our fun, fast game
Ailurophobia, and 9 other unusual fears