: full of pep
— pep·pi·ness noun
Examples of PEPPY
- At 75 years old, he is as peppy as ever.
- a group of peppy cheerleaders
- The song was a peppy little dance number.
First Known Use of PEPPY
Related to PEPPY
- dynamic, energetic, flush, gingery, lusty, vigorous, red-blooded, robust, vital
- dull, lethargic, listless, sluggish, torpid
Next Word in the Dictionary: pep rallyPrevious Word in the Dictionary: peppinAll Words Near: peppy
Seen & Heard
What made you want to look up peppy? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).