: to connect with one another
Examples of INTERCONNECT
- The systems are interconnected with a series of wires.
- The lessons are designed to show students how the two subjects interconnect.
- a series of interconnecting stories
First Known Use of INTERCONNECT
Related to INTERCONNECT
- catenate, chain, compound, concatenate, conjugate, couple, hitch, hook, connect, interlink, join, link, yoke
- disconnect, disjoin, disjoint, dissever, disunite, separate, unchain, uncouple, unhitch, unlink, unyoke
Learn More About INTERCONNECT
Seen & Heard
What made you want to look up interconnect? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).