fur·ry adjective \ˈfər-ē\
: covered with fur
: covered with something that looks or feels like fur
: resembling fur
: consisting of or resembling fur <animals with furry coats>
: thick in quality <spoke with a furry voice>
Examples of FURRY
- My children love furry animals.
- The plant has furry leaves.
- Furry mold was growing on the cheese.
First Known Use of FURRY
Related to FURRY
- bristly, brushy, cottony, fleecy, furred, hairy, hirsute, rough, shaggy, silky, unshorn, woolly (also wooly)
- bald, furless, glabrous, hairless, shorn, smooth
Rhymes with FURRY
Next Word in the Dictionary: furry dancePrevious Word in the Dictionary: furrsAll Words Near: furry
Seen & Heard
What made you want to look up furry? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).