Examples of DISSIMILAR
- The two movies are very dissimilar.
- The writers have dissimilar backgrounds.
- The question is not dissimilar to one asked earlier.
First Known Use of DISSIMILAR
Related to DISSIMILAR
- disparate, different, distant, distinct, distinctive, distinguishable, diverse, nonidentical, other, unalike, unlike
- alike, identical, indistinguishable, kin, kindred, like, parallel, same, similar
Learn More About DISSIMILAR
Seen & Heard
What made you want to look up dissimilar? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).