: concerned with the fostering of plant or animal growth
— cul·tur·al·ly \-rə-lē\ adverb
Examples of CULTURAL
- We studied our cultural heritage.
- There are some cultural differences between us.
- We attended several cultural events over the weekend.
- The center provides a wide range of cultural activities.
- The city is the cultural center of the state.
First Known Use of CULTURAL
Learn More About CULTURAL
Seen & Heard
What made you want to look up cultural? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).