: the quality or state of being complex
Examples of COMPLEXITY
- He was impressed by the complexity of the music.
- The diagram illustrates the complexity of the cell's structure.
- He doesn't grasp the complexity of the situation.
First Known Use of COMPLEXITY
Related to COMPLEXITY
- complexness, complicacy, complicatedness, complication, elaborateness, intricacy, intricateness, involution, knottiness, sophistication
- plainness, simpleness, simplicity
Learn More About COMPLEXITY
Seen & Heard
What made you want to look up complexity? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).