Co-brand Online Products
As the #1 language information source on the Web, Merriam-Webster Online carries forward a 150-year tradition of innovation and excellence. We're pleased to offer a way to bring our two brands together in delivering superior content. Find out more:
How Co-branding Works
Through a co-branding arrangement, your Web site can be linked directly to an up-to-date and authoritative Merriam-Webster resource. This allows you to:
- provide added value to visitors of your site,
- give your users the information tools they need, and
- build your brand through association with Merriam-Webster, the leading brand in language reference.
Very little work is needed on your part. Choose from our designs and we will put the final product together for you.
Steps to setting up your co-branded page:
- Select the reference you want to provide to your visitors.
- Select a search box to put on your Web site.
- Provide to Merriam-Webster a company logo and a URL to your Web site.
References Available from Merriam-Webster
- Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary: sample
- Merriam-Webster Online Thesaurus: sample
- Merriam-Webster's Student Dictionary: sample
(from Merriam-Webster's Word Central for children aged 8-15, their parents, and educators)
Geography Reference products
- Merriam-Webster's Medical Dictionary: sample